With the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia now open for international tourism and outbound travel, the Department of Culture and Tourism – Abu Dhabi (DCT Abu Dhabi) is encouraging travellers from Saudi Arabia to visit the emirate and explore its abundant offerings this summer.
Saudi Arabia is currently part of Abu Dhabi’s ‘Green List’ of countries, allowing incoming tourists an opportunity to enjoy a quarantine-free stay when arriving to the emirate. Incoming travellers from the Kingdom will simply have to follow the below procedures in order to visit Abu Dhabi:
• Passengers will be required to present a valid negative COVID-19 PCR test received within 96 hours prior to their scheduled departure.
• Upon entering the emirate, travellers will be given a PCR test at the airport, after which their result will be made available within 45 minutes. Results will be sent by SMS to a registered number.
• Visitors will no longer be required to self-isolate upon receiving a negative result and can go on to enjoy a quarantine-free stay in Abu Dhabi.
• Vaccinated visitors are required to take another PCR test on day six for those staying for six days or more.
• Unvaccinated visitors are required to take a PCR test on day six for those staying for six days or more, and on day 12 for those staying for 12 days or more.
To ensure ease of planning and a smooth journey, visitors planning a trip to Abu Dhabi from KSA are encouraged to check the latest procedures and regulations set by government authorities ahead of making any booking.